01628 674910 Nationwide Delivery
Product Code: 401/011/008
For use in expansion and contraction rebar joints. Sawn end plain mild steel dowel bars are for use in movement joints. Concrete slab dowel bars are used to transfer the load from one slab to another whilst permitting axial thermal expansion along the axis of the dowel rebar. Austenitic stainless steel dowel bars are generally produced from plain round material. They provide a durable, corrosion resisting solution to connections in concrete or other structural applications. Available in a range of sizes, material grades and strengths, there is a suitable dowel bar for most requirements.
£6.80 (inc. VAT)
£5.67 (ex. VAT)
|Rebar Use:||Dowel Bars|
Sorry there are currently no reviews
Availability: IN STOCK
Specific date or next day deliveries can be arranged, call 01628 674910
Other delivery information:
1. Most of our delivery locations centre in the major cities in the UK. Certain areas such as mid Wales, North Scotland prove very challenging call 01628 674910 in advance if this could be an issue.
2. Should we have issues with stock or delivery area we will aim to advise within 24 hours by phone or email. We will offer an alternative or full refund
3. Standard deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Weekend deliveries can be organised by request and subject to an additional delivery charge.
4. Orders under £197.00 (excluding vat) are subject to a small order fuel surcharge of £24.97
5. A mobile or landline number must be provided at delivery point
6. Delivery Address - Drop off point is the nearest accessible road side to the delivery address provided
7. Taking Delivery - You must ensure the address has someone there to accept delivery and assist the driver with bulky and difficult items such as plasterboard.
8. Delivery Access - A large lorry may make your delivery. This may cause problems when trying to offload. If you believe that there could be an issue please contact us prior to ordering.
Questions? call on 01628 674910