01628 674910 Nationwide Delivery
Product Code: 026/155/001
Gyproc Thermaline Basic Insulated Plasterboard measuring 2400 x 1200 x 22mm from buildingmaterials.co.uk, in stock now and priced to sell. This product is designed to be used for low level upgrade to insulation within external walls and loft conversions. The tapered edge is designed for taping and jointing providing a high quality surface for decorating once fixed. Very popular with DIY enthusiasts and professional fixers alike, this standard size board (8 x 4 ft) is worth considering for your project or job. Available now for delivery, give our helpful staff a ring on: 01628 674910.
£15.37 (inc. VAT)
£12.81 (ex. VAT)
|Colour:||Ivory faced paper with a white coloured expanded polystyrene backing|
|Thickness:||22mm to 37.5mm|
|Area:||2.88m2 per sheet|
|Decoration:||After the joint treatment has dried, decoration, including anydecorator|
|Fire Protection:||Plasterboard linings provide good fire protection owing to theunique behaviour of the non-combustible gypsum core whensubjected to high temperatures. For the purposes of BuildingRegulations Approved Document B, plasterboard isdesignated a|
|Insulated Plasterboard Type:||Thermaline Basic|
|Overall Thickness:||22mm to 37.5mm|
Sorry there are currently no reviews
Availability: IN STOCK
Specific date or next day deliveries can be arranged, call 01628 674910
Other delivery information:
1. Most of our delivery locations centre in the major cities in the UK. Certain areas such as mid Wales, North Scotland prove very challenging call 01628 674910 in advance if this could be an issue.
2. Should we have issues with stock or delivery area we will aim to advise within 24 hours by phone or email. We will offer an alternative or full refund
3. Standard deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Weekend deliveries can be organised by request and subject to an additional delivery charge.
4. Orders under £197.00 (excluding vat) are subject to a small order fuel surcharge of £24.97
5. A mobile or landline number must be provided at delivery point
6. Delivery Address - Drop off point is the nearest accessible road side to the delivery address provided
7. Taking Delivery - You must ensure the address has someone there to accept delivery and assist the driver with bulky and difficult items such as plasterboard.
8. Delivery Access - A large lorry may make your delivery. This may cause problems when trying to offload. If you believe that there could be an issue please contact us prior to ordering.
Questions? call on 01628 674910