01628 674910 Nationwide Delivery
Product Code: 026/157/003
Backed with brown coloured phenolic foam and faced with ivory coloured 9.5mm gyproc wall board, Thermaline super insulation board offers a high perfomance level of insulation. The insulating board boasts a class 0 fire perfomance rating for both faces, has a low toxicity and less than 5% smoke obscuration. A vapour control layer is included as a standard which minimizes the risk of condensation on the boards. This product can be screwed or glued using a dry wall adhesive. This type of board insulation is very cost-effective for the performance it gives and is used in refurbishment jobs and room-in the roof applications where a significant upgrade in thermal insulation is needed. CFC and HCFC-free (zero ODP - Ozone Depletion Potential).
£47.05 (inc. VAT)
£39.21 (ex. VAT)
|Colour:||Ivory faced paper with a brown coloured phenolic foam backing|
|Thickness:||40mm to 57.5mm|
|Area:||2.88m2 per sheet|
|Decoration:||After the joint treatment has dried, decoration, including anydecorator|
|Fire Protection:||Plasterboard linings provide good fire protection owing to theunique behaviour of the non-combustible gypsum core whensubjected to high temperatures. For the purposes of BuildingRegulations Approved Document B, plasterboard is designateda|
|Insulated Plasterboard Type:||Thermaline Super|
|Overall Thickness:||40mm to 57.5mm|
Sorry there are currently no reviews
Availability: IN STOCK
Specific date or next day deliveries can be arranged, call 01628 674910
Other delivery information:
1. Most of our delivery locations centre in the major cities in the UK. Certain areas such as mid Wales, North Scotland prove very challenging call 01628 674910 in advance if this could be an issue.
2. Should we have issues with stock or delivery area we will aim to advise within 24 hours by phone or email. We will offer an alternative or full refund
3. Standard deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Weekend deliveries can be organised by request and subject to an additional delivery charge.
4. Orders under £197.00 (excluding vat) are subject to a small order fuel surcharge of £24.97
5. A mobile or landline number must be provided at delivery point
6. Delivery Address - Drop off point is the nearest accessible road side to the delivery address provided
7. Taking Delivery - You must ensure the address has someone there to accept delivery and assist the driver with bulky and difficult items such as plasterboard.
8. Delivery Access - A large lorry may make your delivery. This may cause problems when trying to offload. If you believe that there could be an issue please contact us prior to ordering.
Questions? call on 01628 674910