01628 674910 Nationwide Delivery
Product Code: 028/028/003
Thistle Board Finish is a gypsum finish plaster for use on low-suction backgrounds. It provides a smooth, inert, high quality surface to internal walls and ceilings, and a durable base for the application of decorative finishes. Thistle Board Finish is a retarded hemihydrate, pre-mixed gypsum plaster, requiring only the addition of clean water to prepare it for use.
£7.40 (inc. VAT)
£6.17 (ex. VAT)
|Decoration:||Gypsum-based plasterwork must always be thoroughly drybefore decorating, although a coat of permeable paint canbe applied in the interim. Plaster surfaces can be decoratedwith most proprietary paint finishes and will accept themajority of wall covering adhesives. The manufacturers|
|Fire Resistance:||Gypsum plasters provide good fire protection due to theunique behaviour of gypsum in fire. When gypsumprotectedbuilding elements are exposed to fire,dehydration by heat (calcination) occurs at the exposedsurface and proceeds gradually through the gypsum layer.Calcined gypsum on the exposed face adheres tenaciouslyto uncalcined material, retarding further calcination whichslows as the thickness of calcined material increases. Whilethis continues, materials adjacent to the unexposed sidewill not exceed 100|
|Stud Type:||MF Accessories|
|Plaster Type:||Board Finish|
Sorry there are currently no reviews
Availability: IN STOCK
Specific date or next day deliveries can be arranged, call 01628 674910
Other delivery information:
1. Most of our delivery locations centre in the major cities in the UK. Certain areas such as mid Wales, North Scotland prove very challenging call 01628 674910 in advance if this could be an issue.
2. Should we have issues with stock or delivery area we will aim to advise within 24 hours by phone or email. We will offer an alternative or full refund
3. Standard deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Weekend deliveries can be organised by request and subject to an additional delivery charge.
4. Orders under £197.00 (excluding vat) are subject to a small order fuel surcharge of £24.97
5. A mobile or landline number must be provided at delivery point
6. Delivery Address - Drop off point is the nearest accessible road side to the delivery address provided
7. Taking Delivery - You must ensure the address has someone there to accept delivery and assist the driver with bulky and difficult items such as plasterboard.
8. Delivery Access - A large lorry may make your delivery. This may cause problems when trying to offload. If you believe that there could be an issue please contact us prior to ordering.
Questions? call on 01628 674910