01628 674910 Nationwide Delivery
Product Code: 028/028/001
Thistle Bonding Coat is a gypsum undercoat plaster for use on low suction backgrounds, e.g. some brickwork, blockwork or concrete, Gyproc plasterboard, expanded metal lath, or surfaces treated with bonding agents. With a final coat of Thistle Multi-Finish, Thistle Bonding Coat provides a smooth, inert, high quality surface to internal walls and ceilings, and a durable base for the application of decorative finishes. Thistle Bonding Coat is a lightweight, retarded hemihydrate, pre-mixed gypsum plaster, incorporating exfoliated vermiculite aggregate, requiring only the addition of clean water to prepare it for use.
£10.21 (inc. VAT)
£8.51 (ex. VAT)
|Decoration:||Thistle plasters can be decorated with most paint finishesand wallcoverings. Follow manufacturers|
|Fire Resistance:||Gypsum plasters provide good fire protection due to theunique behaviour of gypsum in fire. When gypsumprotectedbuilding elements are exposed to fire,dehydration by heat (calcination) occurs at the exposedsurface and proceeds gradually through the gypsum layer.Calcined gypsum on the exposed face adheres tenaciouslyto uncalcined material, retarding further calcination whichslows as the thickness of calcined material increases.While this continues, materials adjacent to the unexposedside will not exceed 100|
|Stud Type:||MF Accessories|
|Plaster Type:||Bonding Plaster|
Sorry there are currently no reviews
Availability: IN STOCK
Specific date or next day deliveries can be arranged, call 01628 674910
Other delivery information:
1. Most of our delivery locations centre in the major cities in the UK. Certain areas such as mid Wales, North Scotland prove very challenging call 01628 674910 in advance if this could be an issue.
2. Should we have issues with stock or delivery area we will aim to advise within 24 hours by phone or email. We will offer an alternative or full refund
3. Standard deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Weekend deliveries can be organised by request and subject to an additional delivery charge.
4. Orders under £197.00 (excluding vat) are subject to a small order fuel surcharge of £24.97
5. A mobile or landline number must be provided at delivery point
6. Delivery Address - Drop off point is the nearest accessible road side to the delivery address provided
7. Taking Delivery - You must ensure the address has someone there to accept delivery and assist the driver with bulky and difficult items such as plasterboard.
8. Delivery Access - A large lorry may make your delivery. This may cause problems when trying to offload. If you believe that there could be an issue please contact us prior to ordering.
Questions? call on 01628 674910