AF Armaflex Class 0 Pipe Insulation without slit (22mm OD x 2000mm x 19mm)
- 2000mm x 22mm
- Reduces energy loss
- Built-in anti-microbial protection
- ODP Zero & GWP Zero
- Conductivity of 0.034W/m.K
AF/Armaflex Class O Pipe Insulation is the flexible, closed cell, elastomeric, nitrile rubber insulation that offers reliable protection against condensation and effectively prevents energy loss.
AF/Armaflex Class O Pipe Insulation is dust free, fibre free and CFC free with an ODP of zero. Its inherent attributes and combination of properties makes Armaflex a highly efficient method of insulating hot and cold water services, chilled water lines, heating systems, air conditioning ductwork and refrigerated pipework for condensation control, energy conservation and frost protection.
The Competitive Advantage of Specifying AF/Armaflex Class O Pipe Insulation;
- Built-In Anti-Microbial Protection Reduces Mould and Bacteria Growth
- Built-In Vapour Barrier Prevents Condensation
- Reduce Energy Losses Up to 87%
- Lightweight and flexible, quick and easy installation with low maintenance requirements, resulting in time and cost savings
- Excellent resistance to the effects of ozone, oil and chemicals
- Temperature range: -50°C to +110°C
- Process work
- Hot and cold water services
- Chilled water lines
- Heating systems
- Air conditioning ductwork
- Refrigeration pipework and ancillary equipment
The product is supplied unslit.