Ceiling Brackets & Fixings
A very cost effective and time-saving application, a suspended ceiling combining metal with plasterboard of varying densities and insulation strengths will improve its sturdiness, resistance to noise and overall longevity.
Brackets and ceiling fixings are integral to any MF ceiling application. Suspended plasterboard ceilings benefit greatly from wire hangers for suspension wire to pass through, as well as ceiling fixing brackets for support.
Acoustic hangers can improve the sound resistance of plasterboard ceilings when fitted alongside ceiling brackets.
We also sell tegular edge blocks, which can be inserted around the perimeter of the MF ceiling above the perimeter trim. They can be used alongside our Tegular edge ceiling tiles.
- GridFix Teg Blocks (701/108/91018)
- Ceiling Hold Down clips (042/042/1085)
- Horizontal Flange Caddy Clip (042/042/1084)
- M6 x 60mm wirehanger (Pack of 100) (042/042/011)
- M6 x 12mm Nuts & Bolts (Pack of 100) (042/042/010)
- Ceiling Suspension Wire 90m (042/042/005)
- Ceiling angle fixing bracket (Box of 100) (042/042/004)