CrysticROOF Coolcure 20Kg
- Easy application
- Quick cure
- Maintenance free
- Call for bulk discounts
CrysticROOF COOLCure resin is designed for use at low temperatures, it has been developed to have a quicker curing speed than the standard CrysticROOF® Resin. CrysticROOF® COOLCure can be used with the standard M50 catalyst or HB050 ‘Winter’ catalyst. Care must be taken when using the winter catalyst as it will reduce the working time of the material.
CrysticROOF COOLCure can be used in the same way as the standard CrysticROOF® Resin and all of the guidance within the installation guide should be followed.
CrysticROOF COOLCure can be used at low temperatures (recommended 50C) however, it cannot be used when there is frost, ice, snow or moisture on the OSB3 or other substrates. Also, do not apply late in the day when the temperature is likely to drop rapidly.
- Can be applied at colder temperatures than the standard CrysticROOF® resin
- Up to 10 and 15 year material guarantee*
- Suitable for all areas where standard CrysticROOF® resin is used
- Remains watertight and maintenance free for many years
- Very easy to apply
- Designed for use with HBO-50 Winter catalyst, standard catalyst can also be used in warmer weather 7.50C and above
We offer discounts for larger quantities so please feel free to contact us to discuss your requirements.
|Availability||2 - 3 Working Day Delivery|