JB Kind Internal Un-Finished Montana Oak Eiger FD30 Fire Door 1981mm x 838mm x 44mm
- Internal/interior use
The Internal Un-Finished Montana Oak Eiger FD30 Fire Door utilizes a contemporary, veneered design that is manufactured with 2 recessed vertical panels that are constructed from real oak veneers and also completed with a unfinished body that is prepared for a varnish finish. This Internal Fire Door is available in a range of sizes to suit all standard applications and is also suitable for use in any room of choice.
Eiger - Montana Oak Collection
The Montana collection from JB Kind is made up with a selection of traditional and contemporary doors that have a real oak veneered design, which gives the look of solid wood without the expensive cost price. This beautiful door collection is available in a range of different styles and sizes to suit all preferences and also combines modern detailing with a natural feel assuring that each door will look fantastic in any classic or modern styled home.
Each Internal door is manufactured with an engineered construction with stylish real wood veneers and solid oak lippings that are pressed over the natural solid core of each door and this collection is also supplied unfinished, prepared for a varnish finish.
- Core Type: Engineered
- Trimming allowance: No allowance, trimming a Fire Door may affect its fire rating. Contact us for bespoke Fire Door sizes.
- Glazing: N/A - Solid panelled
- Weight: 38 - 42kg
- Fire Rating: This door has an FD30 Fire Rating (30 Minutes)
- Please contact us regarding any FSC certification.: Environmentally friendly timber from sustainable forestry
- Guarantee: 10 year manufacturer guarantee
|Door Size||1981mm x 838mm (78'' x 33'')|