JB Kind Internal Un-Finished River Traditional Oak Derwent FD30 Fire Door 1981mm x 686mm x 44mm
- Internal/interior use
The Internal Un-Finished River Traditional Oak Derwent FD30 Fire Door features a traditional, panelled design that is manufactured with 4 flat central panels that are constructed from real oak veneers with a unfinished body. This Internal Fire Door is available in a range of sizes to suit all standard applications and is also suitable for use in any room of choice.
Derwent - River Traditional Oak Collection
The River Traditional collection from JB Kind is made up with a selection of traditional doors that have a real oak veneered design, which gives the look of solid wood without the expensive cost price. This luxury door collection is available in a range of different styles and sizes to suit all preferences and also combines modern detailing with a natural feel assuring that each door will look fantastic in any classic or modern styled home.
Each Internal door is manufactured with an engineered construction with stylish real wood veneers that are pressed over the natural solid core of each door and this collection is also supplied unfinished ready for your choice of stain or varnish.
- Core Type: Engineered
- Trimming allowance: No allowance, trimming a Fire Door may affect its fire rating. Contact us for bespoke Fire Door sizes.
- Glazing: N/A - Solid panelled
- Weight: 24 - 30kg
- Fire Rating: This door has an FD30 Fire Rating (30 Minutes)
- Please contact us regarding any FSC certification.: Environmentally friendly timber from sustainable forestry
- Guarantee: 10 year manufacturer guarantee
|Door Size||1981mm x 686mm (78'' x 27'')|