Polyflor 2000 PUR - Sequoia 300mm x 300m (Pack of 50 Tiles / 4.5m2)
- 300 x 300mm
- 50 Tiles per box
- Slip resistant
- Good for heavy traffic
Polyflor 2000 PUR, with its extensive proven pedigree, combines high performance with optimum style and enables the transformation of any commercial environment with a selection of bold, confident colours.
Available in 20 vibrant shades, 2000 PUR features a sophisticated directional duotone marbleised decoration, with marbleised highlight tones.
Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas such as commercial interiors, healthcare and education facilities and retail outlets.
As with all Homogeneous PUR ranges, 2000 PUR features a high quality, cross-linked polyurethane reinforcement, UV cured to provide a low-cost polish free maintenance regime for the lifetime of the flooring.
Polyflor Homogeneous PUR ranges demonstrate outstanding durability and abrasion resistance. 2000 PUR achieves the excellent abrasion wear rating Group M (EN 660 Part 2), EN ISO 10581 Type II.
Following an individual assessment from BRE Global, 2000 PUR achieves an A+ rating in major sectors such as health, education and retail (ENP472).
2000 PUR is 100% recyclable and contains 25% recycled material. Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas, 2000 PUR is recommended for use throughout commercial interiors, healthcare and education facilities, as well as retail outlets.
2000 PUR can be installed over underfloor heating up to a maximum of 27ºC. It is recommended that underfloor heating systems are commissioned prior to the flooring being installed to ensure the heating system is operating correctly.
- Full conformance with the requirements of EN 649/EN ISO 10581
- Flexible pvc sheet and tile flooring in 2mm, 2.5mm thickness
- Use area classification 23/34/43 as defined in EN 685/EN ISO 10874
- Fully tested to EN 13501-1 in respect of flamespread
- For slip resistance, classified DS to EN 13893
- Abrasion group M (EN 660-2) and classified Type II within EN ISO 10581
- BRE Global A+ rating ENP 472* in major use areas such as education and healthcare
- Tested to international standards for low VOC emissions
|Availability||2 - 3 Working Day Delivery|
|Series||Polyflor 2000 PUR|