Polyflor Prestige PUR - Grey Marl 300mm x 300mm (Pack of 50 Tiles / 4.5m2)
- Prestige PUR
- 300mm x 300mm
- Pack Size - 50
- Pack Qty- 1
Polyflor Prestige PUR enables the creation of visually stunning installations, whatever the environment.
Available in 16 clean, attractive shades, Prestige PUR features a sophisticated non-directional decoration, with duotone base chips and tonal highlight chips.
Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas such as commercial interiors, healthcare and education facilities and retail outlets
As with all Homogeneous PUR ranges, Prestige PUR features a high quality, cross-linked polyurethane reinforcement, UV cured to provide a low-cost polish free maintenance regime for the lifetime of the flooring.
Polyflor Homogeneous PUR ranges demonstrate outstanding durability and abrasion resistance. Prestige PUR achieves an excellent abrasion wear rating Group T (EN 660 Part 2), EN ISO 10581 Type I.
Following an individual assessment from BRE Global, Prestige PUR achieves an A+ rating in major sectors such as health, education and retail (ENP472).
Prestige PUR is 100% recyclable and contains 25% recycled material. Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas, Prestige PUR is recommended for use throughout commercial interiors, healthcare and education facilities, as well as retail outlets.
Prestige PUR can be installed over underfloor heating up to a maximum of 27ºC. It is recommended that underfloor heating systems are commissioned prior to the flooring being installed to ensure the heating system is operating correctly.
- Full conformance with the requirements of EN 649/EN ISO 10581
- Flexible pvc sheet and tile flooring in 2mm thickness
- Use area classification 23/34/43 as defined in EN 685/EN ISO 10874
- Fully tested to EN 13501-1 in respect of flamespread
- For slip resistance, classified DS to EN 13893
- Abrasion group T (EN 660-2) and classified Type I within EN ISO 10581
- BRE Global A+ rating ENP 472* in major use areas such as education and healthcare
- Tested to international standards for low VOC emissions