Polyflor XL Standard - Black Cherry 300mm x 300mm (Pack of 50 Tiles / 4.5m2)
- XL Standard
- 300mm x 300mm
- Pack Size - 50
- Pack Qty- 1
Polyflor Standard XL is a hardwearing and practical commercial floorcovering available in a choice of gauges to suit the application
Featuring top-selling shades, representing the vast majority of volume sales, Standard XL is available in a duotone marbleised decoration.
Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas such as public, institutional and commercial buildings where long life under heavy traffic is required.
As with all Homogeneous ranges, Standard XL is flexible PVC flooring and monolayer in construction.
Polyflor Homogeneous ranges demonstrate outstanding durability and abrasion resistance. Standard XL achieves the excellent abrasion wear rating Group M (EN 660 Part 2).
Following an individual assessment from BRE Global, Standard XL achieves an A+ rating in major sectors such as health, education and retail (ENP472).
Standard XL is 100% recyclable and contains 25% recycled material. Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas, Standard XL is recommended for use throughout public, institutional and commercial buildings.
Standard XL can be installed over underfloor heating up to a maximum of 27ºC. It is recommended that underfloor heating systems are commissioned prior to the flooring being installed to ensure the heating system is operating correctly.
- Full conformance with the requirements of EN 649/EN ISO 10581
- Flexible pvc sheet and tile flooring in 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm thickness
- Use area classification 23/34/43 as defined in EN 685/EN ISO 10874
- Fully tested to EN 13501-1 in respect of flamespread
- For slip resistance, classified DS to EN 13893
- Abrasion group M (EN 660-2) and classified Type II within EN ISO 10581
- BRE Global A+ rating ENP 472* in major use areas such as education and healthcare
- Tested to international standards for low VOC emissions