Structural Graded C24 Treated Timber 2400mm x 225mm x 47mm (9in x 2in)
- 47mm x 225mm
- 9in x 2in
- Strong & long lasting finish
- Graded C24 in strength
- Ideal for structural purposes
C24 timber is a graded softwood timber beam that can be used for a wide variety of construction purposes. All C24 timber will be kiln-dried to ensure a low moisture quotient. C24 timber will offer a great level of strength and a uniform appearance, meaning you’ll be able to use exposed boards within a building.
- Kiln-dried to ensure a low moisture quotient
- C24 Treated timber comes with water resistance as well as insect resistance
- Variety of sizes and lengths available
For further help and support with this product or any of our other products, please contact a member of our experienced sales team today
Disclaimer: Please note that the actual timber color may vary from the image shown.
|Type||C24 Treated Timber|
|Imperial Size||9in x 2in|