VELUX EDN 0 Recessed 8mm Slate Flashing
- EDN 0000
- Up to 8mm slate
- Sleek appearance
Energy Efficient Recessed Slate Flashing for Profiles up to 8mm Thick
EDN - Recessed slate flashings
Recessed flashings provide a sleek, streamlined finish as the window is installed deeper in the roof structure meaning that less of the window protrudes above the roofline.
- Recessed flashings for installing one roof window into slate up to 8mm thick
- Not for interlocking slate
- VELUX flashings integrate with the roof covering to provide a weathertight finish around the window.
- They are compatible with virtually any type of roofing material, from standard covers such as slate and tiles through to corrugated sheeting or even thatch.
- Flashings are designed to sit under the roofing materials.
- The water from the roof is then collected in the built-in guttering system.
- The gutter overlaps a second section of the flashing to help the water flow smoothly down the side of the window.