VELUX EDW UK08 2000 Insulated 120mm Tile Flashing - 134 x 140cm
- Includes insulation collar
- Plus underfelt collar
- Great thermal performance
- 10 year guarantee
Energy Efficient Tile Flashing for Profiles up to 120mm Thick
This energy efficient recessed slate flashing comes with a BDX insulation collar and a BFX underfelt collar for optimal thermal performance.
EDL - Standard slate flashings
- For tiles from 15mm to 120mm
- VELUX flashings integrate with the roof covering to provide a weathertight finish around the window.
- They are compatible with virtually any type of roofing material, from standard covers such as slate and tiles through to corrugated sheeting or even thatch.
- Flashings are designed to sit under the roofing materials.
- The water from the roof is then collected in the built-in guttering system.
- The gutter overlaps a second section of the flashing to help the water flow smoothly down the side of the window.
BDX - Insulation collar
- Insulates around the roof window frame therefore reducing heat loss and eliminating cold bridges
- Makes insulating and installing the window a simple and quick process
- Click fittings ensure a quick and accurate assembly
- Includes BFX collar, see below
BFX- Underfelt collar
- Ensures a weather-tight seal between the roof window and the roof
- Pleated material ensures a flexible and tight seal to the underfelt of the roof, whatever it's construction
- Made from diffusion open material to minimise the risk of condensation
- Comes with transverse drainage gutter to lead water away from the head of the window if a tile or slate is broken above the window
- Welded corners ensure a watertight and simple installation
|Window Size (W X H)||UK08 (134 x 140cm)|
|Guarantee||10 Years Windows & Flashings / 3 Years Electrical Products, Accessories, Blinds & Shutters|
|Manufacturer Code||EDW UK08 2000|