Zentia / Armstrong Dune eVo 1200mm x 600mm Square Edge (5461M) (7.2m2)
- 10 pack
- Sound Absorption 0.6Alpha W
- Sound Insulation 34dB
- Light Reflectance 85%
- Zentia previously known as Armstrong
The Zentia / Armstrong Dune eVo ceiling tiles are available from us in three different edges; Board (or square edge), Tegular and MicroLook. The type of edge you choose depends on how you want the tiles to look and how you want it to fit to the frame.
The Dune eVo range has a microperforated surface with a fine granulated texture for an appealing look. These tiles have great acoustic absorption which makes them suitable for various applications. They have good fire and humidity resistance and will retain their shape over time. This tile is available in either 600mm or 1200mm and in Microlook 90, Square or Tegular Edge.
- Improved aesthetics with discreet perforations, a smoother finish and a class-leading, fully painted whiteness
- Fully painted, reinforced edges for a more robust tile and greater durability
- Easy to handle and re-engineered for a better, easier fit
- Enhanced acoustical absorption performance of 0.60 aw for better acoustic comfort
- Mix and match modules for increased flexibility and a more complete project solution
- 30 year system warranty
Ideal for every space.
Zentia is the new name for Armstrong Ceiling Solutions. The Armstrong brands will remain the same; however, each product will be rebranded and given new names. Contact us today.
|Size||1200mm x 600mm|
|Manufacturer||Zentia / Armstrong|
|Ceiling Tile Edge||Square Edge|