Raised access flooring (commonly known as raised flooring) is a floor that’s installed above a solid substrate, creating a void. The void between the substrate and the raised floor system allows for the safe installation and distribution of electrical power, wiring, cabling, HVAC and water supply or drainage.
Raised floor panels with an internal core allow a variety of flooring finishes to be applied, which can range from carpet tiles to antistatic finishes. The latter are examples of raised computer floor tiles, which have been a proven quality solution in server rooms, data centres, retail centres or, as the name suggests, computer rooms.
We stock many of the essential components for raised floors including (but not limited to):
- Tiles and panels, for the finish of the raised floor.
- Floor sealer, used for hard-bearing substrates, acting as something of a dust suppressant.
- Floor grommets, for cable management and protection of air supply.
- Raised access floor pedestals, which are essentially the support structures for the raised floor.
- Adhesives, for joining pedestals to the flooring.
- All necessary extras and accessories, such as ventilation grills, stringer bars or lifters.
Raised floor solutions can be loose-lay or lock-down onto the access floor pedestals, meaning that the panels can either rest loosely or be firmly fixated on for extra security.
We provide high quality and competitively-priced solutions from several raised access flooring manufacturers, meaning that you will be getting premium products without having to spend a fortune. We are able to provide you everything you need to set the stage for your raised floor application, and help you complete the job efficiently and quickly.
We are proud to be the UK’s most reliable raised floor tiles suppliers. To see how we can help, please do not hesitate to contact us today.