If you are looking for plasterboards, plaster or adhesives and other plasterboard accessories, then you have come to the right place. From brands such as Fermacell, BG and Knauf and high quality insulated plasterboards to metal stud framing systems - and all manner of handy plasterboard accessories such as plasterboard screws - we have it all.
Everything you could need for your plasterboard project, no matter the size or extent, is available here thanks to our comprehensive service and status as a one-stop-shop for all your building and construction needs.
By choosing us you will also get the following advantages of our amazing service:
- Fast and flexible delivery or collection: You will get all of your supplies fast when you use our services, which means you are ready to start dry lining walls and ceilings as soon as possible. There is minimal waiting around and we always deliver when we say we will, so you can easily plan your project and optimise costs or time on site.
- Bespoke quotes for large orders: We welcome the challenge of getting you exactly what you require, even if you have a very large project to tackle. Our bespoke quotes for special orders are ideal for tradesmen, contractors, DIY enthusiasts and people looking to complete commercial or industrial-scale projects.
- High-quality materials: Our outstanding range of products are selected for their quality, which is why they are in such high demand. By using only high-quality dry lining and plasterboard products you can complete projects faster and to a higher standard - so you will always buy with complete confidence when choosing us.
Plasterboard is useful in a variety of settings, primarily as internal walls. It is also commonly known as drywall, dry lining and similar terms. We supply only the best dry lining products and can fulfil any order.
You will see our extraordinary service in action when you get in touch with one of our friendly team members by calling 01628 674910.
Explore Our Plasterboard and Dry Lining Product Range
When lining walls we understand that you want exceptional quality. A key component of providing quality is selecting a manufacturer with a reputation for producing only the highest standard dry lining insulation products. We only supply high-performance insulated plasterboard from steadfast brands.
We supply dry lining products and accessories from the following superb manufacturers:
By choosing a reliable manufacturer you will get better thermal performance, more moisture resistant board cores and overall better-insulated boards that make incredibly efficient internal and external walls.
Many dry lining plasterboards are available with a tapered edge, for simple and speedy installations on large-scale commercial or industrial projects.
Learn More About Our Plasterboard and Dry Lining Accessories
Dry lining walls often takes place alongside other work, such as painting, traditional plastering, sawing, affixing and general repairing - so you need the best accessories to properly adapt to the situation as your project progresses
Choosing the best accessories will make sure that your solid walls perform as they should for the longest possible time, and we supply all you will need including some of the following useful products:
- Adhesives, compounds, plaster and finishing accessories: Our adhesives make sure that you have a high strength bond for dot and dab dry lining. Using dabs of adhesive can save time, but you need a reliable product for a sturdy result - so we only offer the best.
- Aluminium drywall profiles: We have everything you need to protect the vulnerable edges of plasterboard walls, with quality aluminium profiles that provide an aesthetically pleasing result. Our profiles are ideal for spaces between walls, joints and floors or to conceal any exposed areas.
- Coving: Coving and dry lining boxes can easily be added to plasterboard to create a sleek appearance. Our quality coving products can help to provide the look and feel of a hand-crafted plaster moulding, with interesting, well-made designs available in a range of modern styles
- Fixings: Good quality fixings are particularly important for suspended ceilings where gravity is a factor. Our fixings will firmly fix the plasterboard to any surface, whether that is a wall or ceiling, and we supply many very heavy-duty plasterboard fixings such as nail-in anchors and washed masonry nails.
- Bead, tape and jointing accessories: With these reliable accessories you can complete your project much faster. Whether you need a stainless steel plasterboard edge or a high-quality stop bead, we supply the best tape and jointing products that are ideal for installing dry lining without skimming.
- Tools: We supply a huge range of useful dry lining tools including trowels, coving mitre boxes, decorator’s stilts and sets, plasterboard knives, scratching tools, spirit levels, skeleton guns, taping knives, texturing brushes. With these quality tools close to hand you will have all that you need for a successful project.
Our range of plasterboard fixings, coving, tools and other accessories are of the highest standard but also offer great value for money, meaning you will never struggle to achieve the best outcomes in your dry lining project.
Order Quality Dry Lining and Plasterboard Products
Whether it is in an internal wall or an external area with high moisture content and exposure to heat, our range of boards - which are available in many different sizes, dimensions and materials - will help to make everything go as smoothly as possible.
We are confident that we will become the go-to source for all of your building supplies - whether you need exceptional dry lining, plasterboard products for walls and ceilings or anything else.
To get your hands on the best quality dry lining and plasterboard products, tools and accessories you can simply call us on 01628 674910 - we will get you exactly what you need, and fast!